A strong 16 people joined us at Copperfield College for a 4-days Literacy for Learning Tutor Training.
Here is their outstanding feedback.
- “Rigorous but accessible. Fascinating, enlightening yet practical.” Pip Griffiths, Campus Principal, Copperfield College
- “Enjoyed this course immensely. The practical steps and skills will help improve the learning outcomes for students. I leave with a feeling of hope and positivity. The course has inspired me to re think the methods I use to teach writing.” Lucy Grande, Literacy Leading Teacher, Copperfield College
- “Informative and provides tools that I can use in the classroom to improve literacy and hence student outcomes. Looking forward to implementing some of these ideas in the classroom.” Karen Martin, Maths and Science teacher and Team Leader, Copperfield College
- “Very interesting and informative. Can’t wait to try and see improvements. If done properly, it will be very valuable to the school.” Dimitra Neocleous, Leading Teacher, Copperfield College
- “Second round of a Lexis Education workshop and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very impactful and eye opening to the many possibilities and ways of looking at and delivering content to improve literacy. Content was very accessible. Built up nicely in stages with engaging activities to help reinforce the new knowledge. Extremely valuable to all. It will change the way our students learn which is much more crucial than what they learn.” Faryal Nrazi, Classroom Teacher, JLW Leader, Copperfield College
- “I found the course well scaffolded from beginning to end. I also loved the readings because there was a good balance on theory and practice. Probably the most eye opening thing I’ve done. Game-changer. Delivery by Brian was exceptional and flawless, engaging, easily understood and loved his real-life examples.” Rana Erdal, Classroom Teacher, Copperfield College
- “Very interesting and thought provoking. This has made me think about how I can improve outcomes for students.” Eugenia Kozlevcar, English Hums Teacher, Copperfield College
Thank you all for your energy and passion!