For the past 20 years, Lexis Education has been helping international schools around the world upskill their staff and providing them with effective teaching and learning strategies to apply in their multilingual classrooms.
As a Certified School, you have access to a range of benefits and opportunities designed to help raise your school’s profile and connect with hundreds of educators globally.
What are the benefits of being a Certified School?
- Get recognised for being a leader in multilingual learning – Lexis Education’s courses are critically acclaimed professional development programs and their implementation in your school shows that you are committed to providing your staff with continuous, high quality and sustainable professional learning, and to improving the outcomes for your multilingual students.
- Attract high quality staff – Acknowledge your Certified School status to attract talent and already trained tutors.
- Showcase on Lexis Education’s website and blog – Raise your school’s profile through our dedicated Certified School web page. Share some news via an informative blog post.
- Connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn and we will share your news updates with our network.
How to become a Certified School?
In order to become a Certified School, your school needs to meet the following requirements:
- As a general requirement, your school needs to be able to show that it is committed to providing its staff with continuous, high quality professional learning by implementing one of Lexis Education’s Teacher Courses;
- As such, your school needs to:
- be employing at least one Lexis Education trained tutor at all times;
- have run at least one Teacher Course over the last 12 months. The requirement to have run at least one Teacher Course over the last 12 months may be waived if you have already trained over 50% of your staff.
If you have a tutor/tutors in your school and would like to become a Certified School, get in touch to learn more about the certification process: firstname.lastname@example.org.