Read the feedback from our latest How Language Works Tutor Training, held in Brisbane and run by our trainer Lynette Lingard.
- Really enjoyed it – reflecting, learning, sharing. Opportunity to dig deeper and challenge myself to explore more areas that I had not looked into for a while. Maria Echaniz Salcedo
- Lynette delivered the course in such an enjoyable, considerable and kind manner. Kerryn Moloney
- Very positive. Learning was extremely valuable and worthwhile. It will be used/run for many years to come. Lynette was a wonderful presenter, very accommodating with questions and explanations. Wonderful extra resources were very much appreciated. Meredith Waghorn
- This has been a fantastic professional development opportunity. What a pleasure to spend 5 days talking and learning about language! Donna Torr
- A highly engaging and informative course, that built my capacity in the resources for how language works. The course content was relevant backed up by reputable research and highly relevant to teachers of literacy in years 8-12. Alfina Russo